Project for Nitad 15
The main article for Nitad 15 is here. The short list of our project are
- Mad Ball Crush: Another lab original game to be appeared in จุฬาวิชาการ '51, an academic exhibition held at Chulalongkorn University triennially.
- Robot Painter: Portrait painter by a robotic arm
- Remote Driving: Mobile robot driving
- Low Cost Stereoscopic Projector: In house 3D Projector with shutter glasses
- Virtual Set: Example of 3D Virtual Set
Project for Nitad 14
Tunocuc Library Published under GPL, TunoLIB is a library supplied with commonly used data structures and... tunolib home.
Mad Ball Puzzle
Lab original game created for a party to demonstrate the use of various open source libraries such as OpenDynamicEngine, OpenAL, OpenGL. . The game was featured at จุฬาวิชาการ '48, an academic exhibition held at Chulalongkorn University triennially. The game is made available via subversion at http://isl2.cp.eng.chula.ac.th/svn/nitad-game.
Big Touch Screen
A vision-based system that allows any surface to be virtually equipped a touch screen input device.
A vision-based low cost 3d scanner.